“Keep Going Back”

El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 375 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Writing my review after my third trip there. The staff is friendly and quick. The food comes out quickly and is very good. Great for a quick meal!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

A great place to go for lunch or dinner. The staff is friendly and attentive, and the food is fast and delicious! My family and I go there probably once a week, and have never had a bad experience. Cinco de Mayo is probably the one date you may need to go early or be prepared to wait.

OUTSTANDING!!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We live in the southwest where Mexican restaurants are plentiful. El Azteca was very good. Menu was varied and the shrimp tacos were delicious. Way too large serving of refried beans - half would have been enough.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were at El Azteca for dinner the other day. One our favorite restaurants. Food is great!! They give me whatever extras I want. Food served quickly. Staff will answer any question you have. Extensive menu. Just go and have a nice meal. It will become one of your favorites too!!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Had the Fajitas Taxanas, and in all of the Mexican restaurants I have eaten in NC and VA this was one of the best volume wise, and quality wise. Excellent service, quick even during rush hour. The waiter came back at least four times during out meal, the check came quick and the meal was excellent. Highly recommend this establishment.