“Clean beach”

Buckroe Beach and Park
Ranked #5 of 36 things to do in Hampton
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I love this beach. It's very clean and can you believe they have clean bathrooms. There is a playground if you have little ones, but there is not a lot of concession stands. Maybe there will be more in July and August.

1  Thank colemanlatisha
in 23 reviews
"jellyfish"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Not over crowded and enjoyable swimming. The Buckroe beach is easy to find. pavillions were clean and the park was nice as well.

1  Thank Willie C
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The beach was easily accessible. Only thing we did not like is that you had to pay to walk out on the pier over the water. Other than that it was a fun day!

1  Thank Amber G
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I visited this beach when I was a child. Again about 3 years ago. When I was looking to take my kids to a beach again, I specifically went to Buckroe beach, because I knew it was a small beach that was family oriented. It doesn't seem to be in a very great neighborhood, but the beach is wonderful. It has never been packed on my visits. Plenty of space for the kids to run around and play in the surf. It also has a cute playground. The bathrooms/changing rooms are clean and nice. All around a great little beach.

1  Thank CatrinaU
See more reviews
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Although the weather barely made it to 70 degrees we made our way to Buckroe Beach like many others that day and thouroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was clean and comfortable. We did not get in the water but it was nice to sit in lawn chairs and put our feet in the very white fine sand. Which was a nice surprise for such a beach. Many cooking areas and places to sit and eat or just walk around and enjoy the senery.

1  Thank sweetbabiet