All reviews oatmeal serving area the toilet paper holder turkey sausage lollipops extra space shampoo and conditioner would stay here again nice size sitting area the breakfast area microwave and refrigerator front desk person location was perfect king suite clean hotel fitness room
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I cannot say much about this hotel, as I only used my room to shower before bed and sleep. My review is based solely on the cleanliness of my room. It was obvious the previous guests had children with candy. The floor of the room was so filthy, I did not take my shoes off until I had to. Chips, pennies, candy in wrappers, wrappers, and candy stuck to the carpet were all over the floor. A bag of candy was left in the bathroom vanity, as well as a black washrag behind my nightstand. If I was going to stay longer or use the room more, I would've made it a point to talk to the manager. Being so tired and only being there 9pm to 6am, I didn't have the energy. Sometimes I would have a bathmat towel, sometimes I wouldn't. The shampoo and conditioner wasn't replenished, so that meant a late night run to the front desk. The tissue dispenser remained empty each day. Finally, upon first entering the bathroom to use it, I lifted up the lid to find droplets of urine so dark, they were almost brown. (I wasn't going to take a photo of that). Whoever cleaned our room obviously had no idea what they were doing when it came to housekeeping.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RebeccaR3667, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Good evening E P and thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We really let you down. I would like to discuss your stay with us in more detail so I can get any mistakes corrected for our next guest. Please email me at rebecca.ross@marriott.com. We truly value you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are nicely furnished and very clean. The location is ideal for shopping, restaurants, and fun activities. The continental breakfast was one of largest I have seen with plenty of eating area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RebeccaR3667, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you Eileen B for sharing with us how much you enjoyed our breakfast as well as the location of the hotel. We take pride in keeping the hotel clean and thank you for noticing the team's efforts. Thank you for being our guest. Please come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really great; front desk staff is totally thorough and you feel so welcomed: Emma and Bianca . Crazy hilarious but efficient and compassionate Housekerping staff take care of you SO well ; Keisha, Newt and Cassandra.

Just don’t get ahandicap room: it’s a bit TOO low and was difficult to reach lower objects unless you’re short. My mom had a very difficult time even with the extra space because she’s tall.

The regular room are fabulous. Love the layout and set up . Breakfast is wonderful—great buffet for such a reasonably priced SUITE! Almost like another suite hotel but not as pricey.

I’d stay again but in a regular room and my mom said she do a regular room instead.

Centrally located in Coliseum Central you’re close to EVERYTHING, even the supermarket!

It really is a great hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Deborah R for noticing our Spirit to Serve our guests in Hampton. Elma, Bianca, Lakisha, Newt, and Cassandra will be so excited to see that you remembered them and they helped make your hotel experience such a memorable positive experience. The team appreciates your accolades and cannot wait to see you again in the near future. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We were in town because of a wedding and stayed at this hotel. The suite was nice, had a small fridge and the bed was pretty comfortable. The sink area didn't appear to have been cleaned the best as there was toothpaste or something stuck to the counter from a previous guest. The staff are very helpful and friendly. This hotel is a good choice for a quick or weekend stay in Hampton.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Chynamp for choosing our hotel while attending the wedding. We appreciate you being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience! We always love to hear that the team was helpful and friendly and that our guests like our suites. Please come be our guest again when you have the opportunity to be in the Hampton Roads area.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel. The service exceeded my expectations. The entire team was great but I must acknowledge Caleaf Thomas and Ms Karen as they provided the best customer service!! Will return

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
RebeccaR3667, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Thank you Michelle S for taking the time to let us know what outstanding service you received from Karlief and Karen. They will be delighted to hear you remember them and how they made such a positive impact on your stay with us in Hampton. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.