“Love this place! I go there 2 times/week when in town.”

Soya Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #65 of 375 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 10, 2018

They have such fresh options, excellent sashimi and the best rolls in the area. The staff is so friendly and know my order now just by walking in. I've had numerous rolls, sashimi, soups and salads. They are fantastic!

I could eat there 4 days/week. I've been to every other sushi establishment in the area and none comes close to Soya.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Poor quality sushi, not fresh but good portions. I've eaten at many other sushi local locations and I feel this location is in the bottom %. Staff was great and portions were good, so for that reason I give them a 3.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I had ordered sushi, very nice cuts of salmon. Good quality rice. Overall positive, but a bit pricey.
Nice wait staff. Not a fancy place, so just right type of atmopshere.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I was in the mood for sushi and stopped by here while I was in town. Although the set up of the restaurant is not the best and it's not really an "inviting feel", the food was very good. The interaction with the waitress was ok. I asked questions and she was able to answer them. I didn't eat in and was able to get my meal to go.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

It was printed on the menu that substitutions cost extra so I asked for the miso soup instead of the clear soup. I have had them both before and the clear soup is clearly too salty. She made a big deal out of "No substitutions." She continued to be rude throughout the meal. Everybody at the big table was offered water to drink but me, but she was not being friendly with them either.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Soya Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!