“Always good”

Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed April 28, 2016

I visit this particular Tropical smoothie at least twice a month. The smoothies are great and very filling so they can actually be used as a light lunch.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I probably go here too much. The smoothies are great and so are the people. Sometimes I get a humus wrap which is wonderful. If you support Camp Sunshine, you get 10% off for the year which is win/win. They have a lot of other food items but not too much for vegies unless you are into salad.

1  Thank Oranutan1
Reviewed August 18, 2015

Swung by here on a road trip to the beach. I actually did not get a smoothie, I got a Buffalo Chicken Wrap. It was really good, I’d go back. It also came with a side, I chose the Kale & Apple Slaw, delicious. So, two for two on a warp and side, it was a nice pit stop.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

Not listed in the online menu, the "SUPERFOOD SMOOTHIE" with orange and ginger was awesome-tasting. There was a notable flavor and aroma of ginger together with the other juices. I definitely recommend it.

Two issues:
1. Only two sizes available--24oz and children-size.
2. Thick Styrofoam cups. With every sip I visualized this cup still in its full glory in 12-thousand years.