“Terrible Service and Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I use to frequent this place years ago when I lived in the area. Today, after 6 years, I stooped by and was very disappointed of the service and food. When I first walked in I noticed the change right away. I walked to the counter, as I was the only customer at the time, and it took about 45 seconds before someone noticed they had a customer. The cashier finally took my money and that was that. No hello, thank you, etc. I ordered the caesar salad with kale to go. When I got home, no kale...just lettuce! I've been to plenty of Tropical Smoothie Cafes and this is by far the worst...will not be going there again!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 16, 2016

The smoothies and food are good. This location has great service and friendly workers. Even the owner makes a point of getting to know the customers. If you do not like what you ordered, just let them know and they will make you something else.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Variety - great taste - wonderful smoothies - nice and clean - staff is friendly and helpful/knowledgable

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't earn rewards this visit because the machine was off line. Other than that disappointment, the smoothie was very good and serve prompt.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

The smoothies are good, and they have some decent menu selections. The drawback is that prices have risen somewhat in recent months, and eating a full meal there can top the $10 mark easily. At that point, the justification of eating at TSC becomes harder. Usually though, I come and only get a smoothie.

Date of visit: August 2015