“Best Doughnuts Ever!”
Review of Glazed Doughnuts

Glazed Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed February 3, 2017

I've had a lot of donuts in my life and most of them have come from a doughnut chain sort of place. First time eating a doughnut from Glazed Doughnuts and I am hooked! Wow! These have such a fresh homemade bakery taste. Definitely worth a visit even if it is out of the way from where you live.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Hands down these have to be the best donuts I have ever eaten! Their apple fritters are amazing as well! Never eaten a bad item here. Tip - always check to see what they have in the rack. There may be a fresh donut not in the case that you can score too!

Reviewed November 12, 2016

Fun and tasty donut shop in downtown Hampton. They have both yeast and cake style donuts, glazed or decorated, filled or not. The donuts are oversized compared to our local Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts, which is a plus because they are sooo good. I ordered two, and am a bit too full. Fast friendly staff, really good local brand of coffee, lots of seating options. They also have fresh biscuits, biscuit sandwiches and bagels. The sign says that if they are lucky enough to sell out they close early, so if it is getting close to the posted closing time, I'd give them a call.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

When the doughnuts made that morning are sold, they close for the day. We watch our sugar/pastry/desert intake. So, when we decide we want a treat, we want it fresh. These are fresh!

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Cool little joint in downtown Hampton. Donuts are made in the early morning and once they sell out they close....from what I understand. Donuts are fresh and delicious...
I tried the bacon donut and it was yummy. Coffee is good as well but don't expect cappuccino or expresso....Will be back soon

Been to Glazed Doughnuts? Share your experiences!