“AWESOME DONUTS”
Review of Glazed Doughnuts

Glazed Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Glazed has the best, freshest donuts ever!! Their maple bacon is one of our favorites. Get there early for the best selection.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Glazed Doughnuts in the heart of Hampton just celebrated their one year anniversary and have been kicking butt from day one. But don't be surprised if you've never heard of them they don't advertise.

Parking is offered in their private lot, as well as street. The lot was clean as well as in front of their door. Signage is excellent to the business.

Everything offered is fresh and flies out the door so quickly you may miss out. Not to worry because they offer call ahead. Their signatures are apple fritter & old fashioned. They offer 50% yeast, 50% cake. Breakfast sandwiches are offered and served on a Bismarck doughnut. I loved my egg and bacon.

I called ahead and had a dozen paired w/ a house coffee. The donuts were waiting for me when I walked in. Coffee is scrumptious from local Hampton roaster Rogue Elephant. All coffee is served as a pour over.

Restroom utilized prior to leaving. Found it tidy with everything functioning and proper supplies.

Shout out to owner Brandy & server Teresa, your donuts rock! Everything I had was just incredible! I must come back soon!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017

I've had a lot of donuts in my life and most of them have come from a doughnut chain sort of place. First time eating a doughnut from Glazed Doughnuts and I am hooked! Wow! These have such a fresh homemade bakery taste. Definitely worth a visit even if it is out of the way from where you live.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Hands down these have to be the best donuts I have ever eaten! Their apple fritters are amazing as well! Never eaten a bad item here. Tip - always check to see what they have in the rack. There may be a fresh donut not in the case that you can score too!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Fun and tasty donut shop in downtown Hampton. They have both yeast and cake style donuts, glazed or decorated, filled or not. The donuts are oversized compared to our local Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts, which is a plus because they are sooo good. I ordered two, and am a bit too full. Fast friendly staff, really good local brand of coffee, lots of seating options. They also have fresh biscuits, biscuit sandwiches and bagels. The sign says that if they are lucky enough to sell out they close early, so if it is getting close to the posted closing time, I'd give them a call.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Glazed Doughnuts? Share your experiences!