“Top notch sushi and service. ”
Review of Sushi Jacko

Sushi Jacko
Ranked #43 of 293 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

The valley may have other establishments, even all you can eat, but it doesn't compare to the personal service and quality, fresh sushi from here. It's worth the extra money. Great service and superior food.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank johnsJ8295QV

Reviewed February 9, 2017

We stop in once or twice a month. Always great. Often we bring our kids and they love several of the options. Staff is friendly and offer great service.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

This place has the absolute best sushi in Harrisonburg. Period. Hands down. I love sushi, it's a go to date for my boyfriend and I, or girlfriends and I. I've ate a lot of sushi at many different places and this is the BEST. It's super fresh and the sushi chef knows what he is doing. There's only one guy who makes the sushi, so it's definitely consistent. If you love sushi, or if you just want to try some, GO HERE! Also as another reviewer mentioned, check the small white board for specials. Added bonus: they have beer.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

This is my FAVORITE Sushi place in Harrisonburg! My husband and I go all the time! If you LOVE sushi, make this your go to! We always bring our friends and family here when we need a sushi fix! GREAT selection of sushi, always fresh and delicious! And the prices aren't bad either! I also go here for lunch a good amount too, they have a good lunch deal!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to sushi place and have brought many guests here. Chef and Maureen, best waitress ever, do a great job serving a small seating but thriving business. Go with their suggestions. Never missed my taste buds yet! Also, if you're not sure about Saki, try Ty-Ku Cucumber infused saki. I'm not a fan of traditional Saki but can enjoy this one with a meal. This place is usually filled with young and older adults. Other places draw families with little children, but this one is good for conversation and relaxing after work. Learn to use chop sticks. You will be glad to develop this skill and Happy with this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2016