“Yum”

Bar-B-Que-Ranch
Ranked #68 of 282 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for 30 years. The people are friendly and the food is good! I always get the flounder dinner, yes flounder at a BBQ joint! I've been getting it for 30 years and it's always fix to perfection. My husband gets the BBQ dinner. The cole slaw is still homemade and delicious. You can buy it by the quart for special occasions. The chicken dinner is made to order and is worth the wait. The waitresses are very warm and friendly, they make you feel welcome.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

This is a great place for a family dinner! The BBQ is excellent, the service is great and the atmosphere is like no other place. You are surrounded by pigs of all sizes! My parents used to go here in the 1950's for the same great BBQ!

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Love this place. Everything that I have had is amazing. Their BBQ dinner is my favorite. Wings Dings - YUM - fries are great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to eat!!!! A great little country Restaraunt. This is a good place if your a truck driver to stop since it's right up from the pilot off 81.... there a parking lot across the street I'm sure you can park while you go into eat.... it has the best footlong chilli dogs amazing steaks also.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Traveling south and needed to stop for lunch. Saw this BBQ restaurant on the GPS POI and gave it a try. I loved the pulled pork sandwich. My wife is not a pork person and had a BLT sandwich. Said it was not very good. Soda did not come with free refills.