“Cute place, good food”

Bar-B-Que-Ranch
Ranked #57 of 269 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in very late one evening and we were very happy with our meal. Very quick service and I was concerned since it was close to closing time food would not be fresh, but it was. Very nice lady that waited on us as well.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Neat place off route 11 just north of town. The old drive in roofs are still in place. When you go to a place that specializes in pulled pork bbq, you order the pulled pork bbq.
It did not disappoint. The pork was tender and the sauce was very good. Great sandwich and the fries were addictive. The sheer quantity of pig figurines throughout the dining room kind of make it a destination. It has clearly been there forever without much change. In this case, that's a very good thing.

2  Thank MMC78
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for 30 years. The people are friendly and the food is good! I always get the flounder dinner, yes flounder at a BBQ joint! I've been getting it for 30 years and it's always fix to perfection. My husband gets the BBQ dinner. The cole slaw is still homemade and delicious. You can buy it by the quart for special occasions. The chicken dinner is made to order and is worth the wait. The waitresses are very warm and friendly, they make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a great place for a family dinner! The BBQ is excellent, the service is great and the atmosphere is like no other place. You are surrounded by pigs of all sizes! My parents used to go here in the 1950's for the same great BBQ!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Love this place. Everything that I have had is amazing. Their BBQ dinner is my favorite. Wings Dings - YUM - fries are great. Highly recommend!