“Faye's Way”

Bar-B-Que-Ranch
Ranked #69 of 286 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the great food that Bar-B-Q Ranch has been serving since opening 1946.
Even though this was my first visit, I was able to talk with a number of the customers. All had the same opinion of the food: Great!
I had the barbecue dinner for $8.35. It is a favorite according to the locals. Service was quick.
They are open daily from 11am. Fri-Sat they're open until 10:30. Enjoy

Reviewed April 19, 2017

I've been to the ranch several times and it is always a pleasant experience. Its a small down to earth spot that you can relax in and get a great meal for lunch or dinner. I don't think that you will be disappointed. There are a lot of barbecue joints in this area and this one leads the way.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in very late one evening and we were very happy with our meal. Very quick service and I was concerned since it was close to closing time food would not be fresh, but it was. Very nice lady that waited on us as well.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Neat place off route 11 just north of town. The old drive in roofs are still in place. When you go to a place that specializes in pulled pork bbq, you order the pulled pork bbq.
It did not disappoint. The pork was tender and the sauce was very good. Great sandwich and the fries were addictive. The sheer quantity of pig figurines throughout the dining room kind of make it a destination. It has clearly been there forever without much change. In this case, that's a very good thing.

2  Thank MMC78
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for 30 years. The people are friendly and the food is good! I always get the flounder dinner, yes flounder at a BBQ joint! I've been getting it for 30 years and it's always fix to perfection. My husband gets the BBQ dinner. The cole slaw is still homemade and delicious. You can buy it by the quart for special occasions. The chicken dinner is made to order and is worth the wait. The waitresses are very warm and friendly, they make you feel welcome.