“Great service!”

Ranked #46 of 293 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2018

My friend and I went there late at night and our server was wonderful! She was so nice and I enjoyed the service and food, but the hash browns were very disappointing.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Great location near the hotel and city center. Very friendly and the quality and value that you have come to expect. Great place for kids or a gathering before heading into work.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Service was good, staff nice, and food on par for the chain- what you would expect. And when we ate there it was busy- but food still came quick. I have to say though... IHOP has gotten out of control on it's portion sizes- I mean the food you get is unbelievable- enough for 2 people. Not that the calories are so bad- but most of the breakfast things are stuff with fruits and creams- and this is just NOT a healthy place to eat anymore! You can skim and get a little- but DANG. It's IHOP so I recommend it.. but go with a large appetite, and about an hour of time afterwards to digest and well.. dump the load... if you know what I mean. whew! NICE PEOPLE HERE

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We always try to hit at least one IHOP on vacation and when traveling down an interstate, it's a welcome site to find one. On our recent trip to Gatlinburg, we made a breakfast stop at Harrisonburg, VA. We had eaten at this IHOP once before and was able to find it again. It was clean and the service was good and the server was friendly. My wife and I always go for the omelettes and IHOP omelettes are some of the best! I usually get the Colorado Omelette which is loaded with all kinds of meats and cheese. . . it's a meal in itself and you still get has browns on the side! My wife had the Country Omelette and she had a pancake on the side. Toast is also available. Fills you up, delicious and satisfying. . . ready to hit the road again after fueling up!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I was in Harrisonburg for some appointments and wanted to get something to eat. Since it was 2:00am, I went to IHOP and was pleasantly surprised. The service was excellent and the food was good. I highly recommend.