“SOOO good!”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2018

I would say a rare find where I am from but Harrisonburg is apparently known for its foodies and great relationship to its vegetarian community. Things I love about this little gem. Employee owned and operated. Décor. Atmosphere. Service. FOOD!
Have the Huevos Rancheros you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Little Grill Collective on my own on a Thursday morning. The lemon poppyseed pancakes were wonderful. The service was great and I was greeted immediately when I came in. If you’re visiting Harrisonburg and need a relaxing and tasty breakfast The Little Grill is your place. :)

Reviewed June 3, 2018

When I walked into The Little Grill Collective, I was convinced I was going to love it. It's small and clearly popular. Busy and loud with a great feel, and I love that it's a worker owned collective with great vegetarian options.

Unfortunately we had a 45 minute wait for a table. They took our phone number and texted when the table was ready. This part went smoothly and our table was ready exactly 45 minutes after we put our names in for a table. But this was only the beginning. The server was very nice but we had to wait a further FORTY FIVE MINUTES for our food. My kids -- who were ready to eat the table by this point -- played several games of cards and trivial pursuits. People seated after we arrived received the food, ate it and paid all while we waited. Lest you think we ordered something special, it was pancakes x3 and an egg and spring veggies dish. There was no apology or acknowledgement of the extended wait. At this point the ridiculous wait for brunch has colored my entire experience- I can't even tell you how the food was. However, I do remember that the price was very reasonable.

Unfortunately, I would not return.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

To look at the place, you’d never believe what a pleasant surprise you’re in for once you get seated. I opted for the pancakes. I chose cheesy grits and turner country ham. All was quite tasty and too much for one sitting. My husband opted for the vegetable omelette. The side he chose which comes with the omelette was a potato cake. Both were delicious according to him. All and all we were surprised with the service, atmosphere, and food. If in the area again, I’m sure we’ll stop in at The Little Grill Collective.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

What a treasure! I was in Harrisonburg for a wedding and my friend (who is from there) anticipated this would be my kind of place, knowing I’m a vegetarian. I loved it and can’t wait to go back!

We both ordered the Beth’s Favorite, which is two eggs scrambled with Colby cheese, mushrooms, onions and their current selection of seasonal vegetables. We both went with the whole wheat biscuit as our side (from a long list of delicious sounding options), he also added cheesy grits and a side of the “groovy gravy.” The food was delicious (homemade apple butter on the table for the biscuits - yum!) More than that, we loved the relaxed atmosphere and friendly, attentive service of our waiter, Cornell.

Like I said at the top, I can’t wait for my next visit to the Little Grill Collective. It’s a true gem, which honors local sourcing, recycling, green-living, vegetarian and vegan diets while also catering to the meat-eaters of the world. The Little Grill does it right!