All reviews l shaped couch large couch dulles airport free breakfast pull out couch desk area nice breakfast room was spacious air conditioner the breakfast area king bed sitting area one night stay shuttle service business trip indoor pool mini fridge
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I don't know if Hyatt Place hotels are a lower version of Hyatt or not, but I had booked to stay 6 nights at this hotel and left after 10 minutes. The first thing I noticed was that the floors in the lobby, elevator, and hallways were dirty enough to look they hadn't been cleaned in weeks. When I walked into the room, it smelled like mildew horribly. I didn't even stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about the areas where we fell short during your stay. I would certainly want to discuss these with you, so we can retain your loyalty. Please feel free to reach out to me at 571-643-0905.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Selected this hotel because of price, location, and free amenities like WiFi and shuttle. Stayed there for an early departure from Dulles. Everything was great. Only downside was that we didn’t get to enjoy more of it for longer. Definitely will stay again if the need arises. As a note, the shuttle only runs hourly so be sure to check with the front desk at check in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you kindly for your feedback and giving us a full rating. We are glad that your stay went exceptionally well. We look forward seeing you stay with us in the very near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Very nice, clean and affordable. Did not live up to what I expect from Hyatt Place. Nothing resembling a restaurant was open at my 8 PM check-in and please be aware there are absolutely not eating establishments nearby. This absolutely would prevent me from probably staying here again. It is convenient to Dulles so that is a plus for a quick one night stay (just eat dinner before arriving). The front panel of AC unit in my room fell off of the wall. The unit worked after the man at the front desk came by to fix. I requested another room but he just assured me it would work fine from there. Again, the room was clean, the people are nice and the neighborhood was safe. Just did not meet my previous experiences at a Hyatt Place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank John J
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018

My stay was excellent. I never was disappointed with any part of the stay. The staff was friendly and helpful when needed and supplied all of my special requests. I am looking forward to visiting the Herndon area again and staying at the Hyatt.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean. The breakfast is ok, better than most hotels. Staff is friendly. I give it a 3-star because the room keys are garbage. Every time I returned to my room the key wouldn't work. This issue happened to a lot of people and it was extremely upsetting. The gym was closed. Overall, it was a good experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rajesh S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Herndon / Dulles Airport - East, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018