All reviews newly renovated hotel full bar front desk dulles airport room was clean sheraton checkin business ac furniture tv dc shuttle
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I posted a review of this same hotel when it was owned by Sheraton. What a disaster by Sheraton. I booked this stay without realizing this was the old Sheraton. What a difference! I received the best greetings from the front desk. I was waffling to leave my car (new this Feb) based on my previous experience with the Sheraton. They convinced me that they would keep an eye on my vehicle. Everything went as planned while I was on my trip to China. I will be staying at this hotel when I fly out of Dulles.....Great job Marriott and hats off to the local Mgmt. Staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Courtyard Dulles Airport Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! Our company put many millions of dollars to make this into what we believe is one of the gems of the Courtyard brand. We look forward to seeing many of our old Sheraton guests, most of whom we know will be very delighted at the difference!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Nice newish Courtyard. It used to be a Sheraton. The rooms are similar to what they used to have, but seem a little smaller. Nice bistro downstairs. As a Platinum, I got my breakfast for free. Decent internet speed. TV has Netflix, Hulu and other apps.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello there! Yes we were a Sheraton for many years, but I believe after the millions of dollars that have been invested into the building to make it look as close as possible to a newly built hotel, our former guests will be elated. Yes - you can keep up on your Netflix and Hulu binge watching as our TV's all allow for access to your personal streaming accounts.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

The location and the room are great. My wife likes tea so they when they were very helpful in providing all that we needed and helped with a fax that we needed to get out. The room, beds, and TV services in the room are excellent. All good things to say, no problems or worries. The front desk was welcoming and very helpful and the maid service and bar were excellent.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

You are welcome! We try to be helpful as best we can. We are glad you enjoyed the location, comfort and decor of the room! Please feel free to come back and visit us when you are in the area!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I needed a place close to Dulles (early morning flight) with a reliable on time airport shuttle and at least some sleep. I received that and I am happy. Clean, convenient and very professional staff. I would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2018
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Courtyard Dulles Airport Herndon, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are VERY close to Dulles Airport, and with our convenient and reliable shuttle are happy to get you on your next flight!

Alex LIndamood

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I planned to stay 2 nights at this new Marriott addition (previously Sheraton). Had an issue with the shuttle driver. Decided to go there anyway and cancel in person. I was furious, upset & frustrated. Greeted at the front desk by a super nice lady, Asma, who got apologetic regarding the incident & really didn't want me to cancel. Another great lady, Run, who is a must at any business thrives to succeed, insisted that I should stay because that's not the impression I should get regarding this hotel and its services. I felt her passion & her dedication to her work & i respected that as i admire loyalty. She went above and beyond along with everyone to make it up to me. Beautiful ladies, inside out. Hisham, the maintenance gentleman, drove me to pick up my luggage and some lunch & he was warm, patient & cool. I met Paul, who checked on me (don't know his title) but that made him a prince in my eyes. I must mention Mr. Hussein who I know from another Marriott. I've always liked this hard working & super sweet gentleman. Clean room, spotless bathroom & very goood tv channels. The Bistro also got good food & fine service. Excellent staff & one of the best customer service in the area. I recommend in a heart beat & will be back to enjoy the awesome hospitality experience. Thanks to the management for a great team.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your feedback! We have a great team at our hotel that cares about our guests! Until we can greet you again at our hotel, we will be preparing for your next stay by having a the cleanest and friendliest hotel in town!