All reviews french doors movie theater strip mall living room wet bar breakfast buffet small fridge platinum member nice gym hotel is located late checkout airport shuttle business trip very nice hotel every half hour coffee maker bed was very comfortable
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We stayed two nights in September for my niece's wedding. The hotel was nicely located and had many options for eating, many even walking distance. The kids enjoyed the pool and the life guard was friendly and great with the kids, even remembering their names upon return visits.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Got stranded at the Washington Dulles Airport last night due to missing a connecting flight. Unfortunately the airline was no help because it was weather related due to lightning storm in Tampa were I had departed from. I was surprised the airport didn’t have a hotel help desk. Started calling hotels, the Marriott Suites was the fourth one I called. The first three said they had rooms but their shuttle vans never came ( it was close to midnight). Called Marriott Suites, shuttle came within minutes and the front desk staff was friendly and amazingly helpful. I really appreciated their help as I was not familiar with the DC area. Room was very nice and the hotel was close to airport. If ever in DC again I would stay here without a second thought!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ztriptaker
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My daughter and I spent a night here between a long international flight and our final flight back home the following day. The room was huge, with a separate bedroom, dressing area and sink, bathroom, and living area. The WiFi was excellent. The AC worked well. The bed was comfortable and included a top-sheet along with the duvet. The hotel is very close to Dulles airport with convenient access. We used Lyft but I believe a shuttle is available. Check-in was quick and efficient.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Spent a few days here recently. Used mobile app to check in and check out. Rooms are bright with large windows. Even though well maintained, hotel is starting to show its age. Lot of restaurants with in the complex (Worldgate center). Close to the airport. Overall, enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Close to everything 'Dulles' and easy access to great restaurants without fighting traffic! The hotel bar staff is great with good service and great bar food. There can be a bit of 'training traffic' with local agencies and companies but I found the bar tenders and staff to be great at protecting the guests from the noise and chaos.

Date of stay: May 2018