“Consistently Great”

Three Thai Sushi
Ranked #57 of 243 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 1, 2017

This is one of our favorite sushi locations. Great food and service. I love their sushi, but they also have stir-fry dishes for anyone who does not like sushi. It is in an unassuming strip mall, but worth finding.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I have been in town for business the last 3 weeks and have ordered from Three Thai Sushi each week. The pad thai is my favorite because it feels light and not heavy like some can. I had the sushi this week, and it was fine, but I will probably go back to my normal dish when I return again. Staff is friendly. We always order delivery or pickup, so I have not dined in, but the restaurant is small and maybe has about 15 tables or so.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Had lunch with a friend. Chose it because one of the few places in area one could eat outside in perfect weather today. We shared a Pad Thai and one of there box options. Food was good, fresh, but portions were small especially the Box. Choices for Pad Thai were limited to steak, or shrimp. We had the steak option but tasted more like steak one would find on a Philly american steak sandwich, than Oriental seasoning. Service was good, but the outside tables were extremely uncomfortable. Inside looked very nice.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Our first experience with Three Thai Sushi was on Christmas Eve a few years ago. We've been ordering two or three times a month ever since! The quality changed somewhat when the new owners took over, but even so, no other Thai restaurant I've tried in Northern Va. has better panang curry or summer rolls! Delivery is always quick, and the food always comes hot. Very consistent restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Grubhub delivery because I was craving sushi and have no willpower.

It is accurate to say that the prices are a bit steep. However, my spicy lobster roll was worth it. Delicious - haven't had sushi that good in a while.

The crab wantons and fried calamari were good, too. Not as good as the sushi, though, which is obviously their area of expertise.

The basil fried rice was like firey hell in my mouth, so I couldn't finish it. Don't accidentally fail to notice the bell peppers in the description like I did.

My recommendation would be to try the sushi for sure. Maybe skip the non-sushi extras.

The delivery guy was also very sweet and polite.

----------
Edit: I did get violently ill at around 2am after eating this. Possibly related, possibly not, but a note of caution to the owners who might want to double-check their freshness standards.