All reviews breakfast and dinner full kitchen living room dulles international airport fitness room clean rooms front desk staff business travel home away from home hot tub park and fly complimentary breakfast convenient location definitely stay here again dc area fitness center air and space museum
Reviewed February 25, 2016

Excellent location, professional sales staff, well maintained and clean property, awesome pool for lap swim and good variety of hot breakfast food. The property is going to go though a major renovation and will be a totally nonsmoking property.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kurt L, Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thank you for reviewing The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles! From the sales team all the way across the board, we were so happy to have you stay with us. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed all of our facilities and to see you are just as excited as us for upcoming changes! We welcome you back anytime to have another wonderful experience at The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles!

Reviewed February 23, 2016

1. Checked in early (online). Scheduled my arrival at 4:00pm
2. Flight and waiting for the shuttle from the airport got to the hotel at 5:00p,

* Your room is still dirty!
! Is there another room you can find for me? Sure. Got room 511. (MIchael's room -- see the review).

* a constant fan,... okay - I can tolerate it.
* Next morning,.... water comes out of the tub faucet and cannot be routed to the shower head.
* Call the front desk at 6:30am,... Kind gentleman comes up with tools ("I am not a plumber") The service guy starts at 7:00am he will fix it shortly.

! Okay -- I will go have breakfast and come back and have a shower.
* Front desk informs me that a) It will not be looked at until 9:30am and There are no other facilities I can use.

! Breakfast -- not worth it (at all),
! Towel shower,... oh well -- it will be fixed by the time I come back.

* 5:00pm day 2 -- arrive - check at the front desk --- shower is noted as being fixed. ("Its a European Faucet and you need to know how to use it."

! Enter the room,.. nice note to say that "I need to learn how to use the shower controls"
! Tried the shower -- same issue.

! management not prompt to respond.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We understand business travelers have quite busy schedules and when you come to the hotel you want to relax - and it is clear we have fallen short of our job to ensure your comfort. The issues you experienced with the shower and breakfast have been addressed with our team and we invite you to return to our hotel to experience the changes we have made and want your next stay to be perfect! Thank you again for your feedback for The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

My family and I stayed at Homewood suites for a few nights and we loved it there. The room was very clean. Bed well made, kitchen and living area quite homely. We loved it can't complain about anything.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for your review of The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles. We are happy to hear your recent experience was great. It is easy to fall in love when you feel home away from home, and we truly hope to see you back sometime very soon! Thank you again from the entire team here at The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles!

Reviewed February 22, 2016

I stayed one night tried to take a shower in the morning and it didn't work. I informed the front desk and they said oh we will let maintenance know, no offer of compensation nothing. UNACCEPTABLE I won't return. And the breakfast sucked.

1  Thank Michael H

Thank you for reviewing The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles. First off, we would like to thank you for your feedback from your stay here; feedback is our greatest tool for improvement. We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us, both in the room and during breakfast. Your comments have been addressed with the staff and we are making plans to improve our guests' experience all around. Once again we appreciate you taking the time to review The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

I booked a two room suite and when I went to check in they were sold out of them so instead gave us two adjoining rooms, the problem was they were not adjoining they were side by side. Yet I was charged the same price of a two room suite. The front clerk just wanted to argue and did nothing to try to help us. Carpet was also dirty as was sofa

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kurt L, Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Thank you for your review of The Homewood Suites Washington/Dulles. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and our amenities offered here at the hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you back, hopefully sooner than next year's birthday!