All reviews complimentary breakfast breakfast staff shuttle service indoor pool great place to stay lobby area the hotel staff business trip would definitely stay here again clean rooms excellent hotel oatmeal hot tub dulles airport front desk staff dc area metro station
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Another good experience at this hotel. Staff is polite, helpful, and friendly. Clean, quiet, and comfortable room. Parking is easy and location is convenient. Complimentary breakfast offers many choices. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Thank you for staying with us again! Our goal is to have all of our customers stay with us each time they travel to Reston. We hope to see you next time.

Adrienne Thorpe

Reviewed October 27, 2015

This Hampton has nice size, clean rooms with quality mattresses. Bathrooms have walk-in shower, granite counter on furniture-like sink base with framed mirror. We liked the plentiful hooks and decent lighting. Breakfast area is large and has many offerings. Staff is helpful, knowledgeable, friendly. Entire facility is clean and well-lighted. This location is good for Dulles Airport, Reston Town Center, and a straight commute into DC via a toll road. With a little effort, you can be up on the close by bike/walk/run trail which runs right next to the hotel.

Room tip: We loved our top floor king room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you liked the room and enjoyed the area. We hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

we were visiting dc for the first time and decide in this hotel 45 minutes away from dc downtown because cheaper price , decide to rent a car and explore.
it was a good decision after all if you traveling with plenty time . and want to explore , we hear that the metro is closed by but never use it , rooms are new and quiet. good hotel highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear you decided to stay outside of D.C. to take advantage of less expensive hotel rooms. We hope that next time you are in the area you decide to stay with us.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

We were stuck at Dulles for the night after an overseas flight, and are so happy we lucked out by staying here! We were exhausted and dirty with no luggage, and the friendly shuttle driver offered to wait while we ran into Target to pick up some clean underwear! That was so nice and unexpected! Good hotel with a nice breakfast and comfy beds was all we needed. Shuttle service to the train station or anywhere else nearby. Wished we could have bought a glass of wine at the hotel, but otherwise top-notch!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad our shuttle driver was able to help you with getting the things that you needed while being stuck in Dulles. We hope you are not stuck again, but if you happen to be back in the area, we hope to see you.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

This was one of the best Hampton inns. I was warmly greeted, they thanked me for being a Diamond status guest, and told about their evening reception. The lobby was modern and very nice. Rooms were very comfy, clean and also nicely decorated. I had a great night sleep which is key! The evening reception was very good. Lots of snacks and appetizers plus mini pastries even. I appreciated all of that. (Thank you). Breakfast was the typical buffet that we have all come to know. Some do it better than others and this was def. one of the better ones. I always enjoy their breakfast to go bags too. Nothing is in walking distance...you have to get back in your car for a short drive for stores and restaurants. As a diamond member I have the choice of a snack or additional points. I always pick the points but my check in guy offered me a water anyway. That was very kind. That is great training and shows they want to please their guests. My only minor complaint was I booked this hotel about 3 or 4 weeks in advance. The rate was slightly over $200 with tax. That was a bit high for my company budget but I chalked it up to the area. Out of curiosity, the day before my check in date I looked at the rate on line and saw they had rooms for $159. I tried to adjust my rate but was past the cancelation time therefore I called the hotel directly. The guy who answered the phone was kind enough to adjust my rate. But, I dislike when this happens ( not the first time I checked a rate and it was less expensive a day prior to my check in). Overall, I like this hotel and would stay again next time in town. After all I am a Hilton point hog.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.