Review Highlights
Awesome service

I used this service 2x while in DC to get from Dulles airport to Falls Church VA, they were very... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2018
bmaz04
Wichita, Kansas
via mobile
Excellent Service

Reviewed July 6, 2017
FamilyWanderers
Mission Viejo, California

All reviews text message driver uber suv track ride dc
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We used DCA for airport transfers to/from the airport to our hotel for our family vacation. The service was excellent, they kept track of our flight information and were there to pick us up with no extra effort on my part even though our flight 2 hours late due to a weather delay.

Our drivers contacted me via text message for both pickups, letting us know they were on the way and when they were onsite. No guesswork. The Suburbans they sent us were new, clean, and looked sharp. Both of our drivers were energetic and happy to talk about the town.

I would definitely use DCA again if I need a car service in DC.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Very good service from the get go. Reservation was fast and easy. Landed in BWI, flight was delayed almost 3 hours, close to midnight. They track our flight. The moment we landed, the driver, Dodzi, called me on where the pick up point. He is very polite, good driver, and we had good conversation on the way to DC. He was well informed on where we need to go (didn't even ask where to go, which is another good point).

I would with no hesitation, use the DCA Car service again if needed.

Good service.
Excellent, polite, well spoken driver.
On time pick up.
Comfortable and clean car.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Great service. I messed up my time and put that my flight was coming in at 8am but really it was 8pm...they caught the mistake and let me know they corrected it. What a great save.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank nnj925
Reviewed August 20, 2016

I got several quotes from different car for hire companies to pick up my mother at Dulles and DCACar was the most affordable and quickest to respond. They also ended up having just splendid customer service, My mom was returning from a summer vacation staying with me in Italy and I wanted to make sure she was taken care of upon landing as she has some minor mobility issues. Booking everything for her from Italy was made seamless by DCACar's attentiveness to emails/calls (even when I had to leave messages due to the time difference). I was amazed when their rate beat everyone else's ... with no hidden charges. I chose the option to tip 20 percent when booking and do not regret it one bit. The driver met my mother INSIDE customs for international arrivals to physically help with lifting her bag from the carousal. The driver even texted ME on my Italian cell phone to let me know he was with my mother waiting for her bag. Thank you DCACar for taking care of my dear mom!!!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Alessandra F
Reviewed July 11, 2016

We had a very early international flight. We didn't want to risk a taxi/Uber not showing up or the dreaded shuttle from the long term parking at Dulles Airport! DCACar was fantastic! They arrived 15 minutes early and texted me when they were outside. Trip from our home in Arlington to Dulles was smooth and fast.
Return trip was in the evening on the 4th of July. Our flight was an HOUR early into Dulles. The driver was tracking us and was already at the airport. We have Global Entry (and had let DCA Car know that) and cruised through immigration/ customs. The driver had texted me his location at arrivals and was waiting for us with a sign. The car was parked in front of the terminal and we had a quick, smooth ride home. I've already recommended this company to friends. I will definitely be using them again!

Date of experience: July 2016