“Use the app and save money”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Hillsville
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I downloaded the Pizza Hut app and using the deals I ordered the three toppings med for $6, classic personal pan for $3.69, and the chocolate cookie for $5. Total $16.22 for fast friendly tasty lunch for two.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Had about stopped going here, but the last couple times I've stopped in they have really changed. Brought in new management, and it has helped considerably.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

On the way back from my niece's graduation we stopped here. I did read the reviews but decided it was worth a try. I'm glad we did. We were warmly greeted, received excellent customer service and our food was delicious. I didn't rate five stars because the salad bar was not stocked and needed to be tidied up. However when I informed the staff they immediately addresses the issue. Also they ran out of traditional wings so we had to order boneless.

Long story short, sometimes you should just try a place and see for yourself :)

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is probably the worst pizza I have had, service was slow despite very few in restaurant, could have been cleaner as well

Reviewed 17 January 2016

The Pizza Hut in Hilsville, Va, always makes us the Best Looking, and Best Tasting Pizzas. What you see on the Pizza Hut commercials are what you actually get at the Hillsville Pizza Hut. We Love Them !!! Keep it Up Guys & Gals !!!