Quality Inn at Fort Lee
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$139
US$149
US$99
Hyatt.com
US$125
All reviewsbathroom floorneeded a place to staybooked this hotelwould stay againbreakfast barshower curtainbeds were very comfortablewafflesdrawerscerealpetersburg
Reviewed September 15, 2017

On our way to NC needed a place to stay @ a reasonable price. This was it & handicap accessible facilities. The staff was very friendly. Had to stop on the way back as we had left something in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed there for a night enroute to Williamsburg. Did not want to take the interstate and wanted to do a more scenic route along with plantations. This was a good stop over point for us and about 15 minutes from the Berkeley and Shirley plantations. The room was clean with a microwave and fridge. No frills but very adequate. Many nearby restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We came to visit our daughter who is stationed at Fort Lee. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room smells awful. The comforter and pillows were stained and wrinkled at check in. There is sticky gunk on the side walk outside our door as well as paper trash. The room was marginally clean at best. The morning after our 1st night stay, housekeeper came at 9:10 am while my husband was in the shower. So I told her we did not need housekeeping that day. The second morning, we left before 9 and did not return until 3:30. We'd had no housekeeping service yet, but cart was outside a room 2 doors away. So we quickly left again and returned at 5 to change for a nice dinner. No housekeeping. Now 2 days worth of dirty towels and trash. The staff suggested that we had put out our do not disturb sign, but we have no "do not disturb" sign in our room which I pointed out to her. So another housekeeper came to take our trash and dirty towels. She asked if I wanted beds made and I said it was not necessary, and that I appreciated her coming to take trash and dirty towels. No response. I don't know if she was mad at me or other housekeeper, but she definitely was annoyed at someone. But that is not my problem.
My daughter's room on base is many times better than this.
I will never stay here again and if you are still reading, do not stay here. There are many hotel choices in this area. Nowhere else could be worse.
I doubt that I will ever stay at a quality inn again, and will definitely look closely at reviews for any choice property I consider it the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Had booked for 4 nights to be with grandson at Fort lee. Big mistake. Never been so disappointed in a choice property. The night clerk was totally unfriendly. Gave me a room around back, said could not drive back there would have to walk back ,and me an old lady. When I opened the door, the room stunk horrible. Like mold or mildew. Went back to ask for another room and clerk was again very rude. Moved me to a front room. It had been sprayed with a very heavy citrus spray. Was too late to go anywhere else. So prayed for morning to come quickly. I had booked for 3 nights with points and one cash. I called to cancel as soon as I got in new room
They had planned on making me move to a different room for the cash night anyway. Was told to call as soon as I checked out next day and points would be given back instantly. Guess what had to call and spend hours on the phone and took 4 days to finally get my points back. Moved to comfort Inn in chesterfield for only 5.00 a night more. Do not take a chance on this. Rude service, smelly rooms, and stained bedding, which I made pictures of

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

My family and I tried to stay here on our way to North Carolina when our original hotel gave our room away. We did not like the area and felt unsafe staying here (especially when the front desk clerk announced to the entire lobby which room we were staying in). When I asked to cancel, they refused. I left and we never stayed. Called after our vacation to request a refund and they refused saying we never checked in! Funny - I still have the room keys. Save yourself a headache and find a different hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family