All reviewsjefferson poolsclose to townhandicap roombath countybed was comfortablerooms were very cleanexcellent locationbusiness tripplace to staybeddingmicrowaveamenitiessink
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We used Roseloe Motel for Hot Spiring at the Homestead. Here is very near hot spring. The motel is clean and great staffs. I highly recomend stay at this hotel with cheep price. all amenities is all set for each person.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ritesha P, Manager at Roseloe Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate, looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Very convenient location. In our room, carpet needs attention, a little shabby, but o.k. for a short stay.
It's nice that since the name is "Roseloe," they had some beautiful roses at the motel. Hints for housekeeper: please scrub the top of the kitchen trashcan and clean the wall air conditioner unit.
We appreciated being allowed to wait until 12 noon to check out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ritesha P, General Manager at Roseloe Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thanks for you response, we will make sure work towards your concern, Thanks for your complements looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The Motel is trying hard. We found it to be quiet and clean. It had a bed, a small kitchen with small dorm-sized refrigerator and small stove, TV and bathroom. It also had a window-unit A/C which was fine. It did not have any amenities which we were fine with. We preferred the monetary savings. If you need amenities, this is not the place for you. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ritesha P, Manager at Roseloe Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thanks for your feedback, looking forward to hot you again,

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I'll start by saying anyone who gives this motel a not-so-good rating obviously (to me) requires a luxury hotel and those ratings should be disregarded because this room was much more clean and comfortable than I expected it to be. The first things I noticed when I walked in the room was how the decorations were modern and tasteful, the linens and the bedspreads were all clean/fresh, and the floor & the bathtub were also very clean. Check-in was easy and the manager was very polite and kind. I am a single mom & stayed here with my pre-teen daughter and we both have asthma & allergies so if this room had not been clean or even acceptable, I would have not even stayed in another room - I would have demanded my money back since I checked Trip Advisor before booking this room. When we are back in the area, I will definitely choose this motel again because I was impressed with how these folks care about their presentation and their customers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GoldenRule1

Thanks for your feedback, looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The Motel gave us our money's worth. It is close to town, and the drive is very quick and enjoyable. The sights are breathtaking. I recommend this Motel. The bed was comfortable, and we slept well. The area is quiet, and the other guests where kind. The Motel staff was courteous, and always answered my question in a friendly and positive manner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for feedback, looking forward to host you again.