My wife and I took a quick mid-week break to the Keswick and I have to say, it couldn't have been more relaxing, beautiful and enjoyable. The drive to Keswick Hall is almost worth the trip in and of itself. The grounds are immaculate and the hotel is simply picturesque. We were able to enjoy a wine tasting overlooking the grounds and I have to say that was a high point of our stay. It's not inexpensive, but for what we got in return, we certainly enjoyed our stay. If you are a person who likes larger, more modern hotels it certainly is not for you. But if you like the experience an intimate inn can provide, this might just be your choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick