Where to start? The previous reviewers have used the pertinent words: "graceful manor, stately, bucolic," and I would add, warm and friendly. We have a well-mannered pointer that was treated like she just won Westminister. (she didn't.....). Our dinner in Fossett's was memorable. The service was attentive without being intrusive. Throughout the house there were flowers that looked as if they had been picked on the proberty....seasonal witchhazel and other flowers that in no way had that "florist shop" look. At one point we were reading in a sitting area and someone came to lay a fire (if we wanted one....we did.). I honestly can't remember when I enjoyed a stay more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick