“Expensive”

Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Although the food is good, the prices are quite expensive for a Thai restaurant, and service can be very spotty. We've been here about 6 times, over the past 4 years.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We were greeted courteously and seated quickly. The owner is the chef and she served us as well. I had Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai. My husband has Tom Yum soup and Dim Sum. We were both thoroughly satisfied. The owner and chef is from Thailand and the food is advertised as home cooking. The home cooking is excellent. I have to be gluten free and that need was easily and cheerfully accommodated.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Everything here is always good. Service is excellent. Do you takes great care with customers. Delicious food. Good atmosphere. Just a bit pricey.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Wonderful Thai restaurant. Tan the owner was a very gracious hostess, greeted us like she'd known us forever; made our anniversary dinner very special. Nice seating with spacious bar area. Staff though learning the ropes of the business, were very friendly. Excellent authentic Thai food - if you want it Thai hot, you'll get it Thai hot!

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

What a Northern Neck find! We have been coming here for years and tonight my husband said, "You have to go on TripAdvisor and rate it. It's just been what I wanted. If you like Thai food, come to Thai Pot." Tan the owner, cook, and bartender is fantastic. She prepares Pad Thai for me gluten free and it's yummy! Spring rolls and lettuce wraps for appitizers can come gluten free too. Fantastic!