“A great find in the Northern Neck”
Review of Thai Pot

Thai Pot
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I was looking for something new to try in the Northern Neck and Thai Pot was suggested. I'm glad I tried it. Service was fast and courteous, food hot and wonderful, and the prices were more or less in line with what I'm used to paying for Thai food, though on the high side. I had the Pad See Iew and my wife had the Pad Thai. My mother had the Pak Pak and my father also had the Pad See Iew. All of us enjoyed our meals and we'll likely eat here again on my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Thai Pot

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Although the food is good, the prices are quite expensive for a Thai restaurant, and service can be very spotty. We've been here about 6 times, over the past 4 years.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We were greeted courteously and seated quickly. The owner is the chef and she served us as well. I had Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai. My husband has Tom Yum soup and Dim Sum. We were both thoroughly satisfied. The owner and chef is from Thailand and the food is advertised as home cooking. The home cooking is excellent. I have to be gluten free and that need was easily and cheerfully accommodated.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Everything here is always good. Service is excellent. Do you takes great care with customers. Delicious food. Good atmosphere. Just a bit pricey.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Wonderful Thai restaurant. Tan the owner was a very gracious hostess, greeted us like she'd known us forever; made our anniversary dinner very special. Nice seating with spacious bar area. Staff though learning the ropes of the business, were very friendly. Excellent authentic Thai food - if you want it Thai hot, you'll get it Thai hot!