“Good Mexican Food”

Los Tres Potrillos
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Louisa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Great place for large groups. We do a lot of neighborhood birthday dinners here. Food is good, prices are great. They have no problem with separate checks for large groups. A fun place to eat

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the entire staff. Our selection is always correct and prepared quickly. We frequent this restaurant so often that the wait staff knows what we want upon arrival.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a good food/ service experience every time we go. The decor is dated and a little rough but the food is always good and the service always is better than average.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Mineral, VA is our "go to" village for just about anything; grocery store, hardware store, gas stations, etc. And once there, it makes a lot of sense to utilize some of the local restaurants like this one.

As someone who grew up in California, and have lived in Arizona as well as Texas, I am pretty serious about what I like in Mexican cuisine. And I have to admit that my first visit her, I was suspicious that I was not going to get a good meal being so far out in the country side of Virginia. To my surprise, everything I had that time, as well as every time since, has been pretty darn good !

Parking is reasonable here, however, they are in a strip mall so summer time it can be a challenge to find a parking spot !

Good selection of Mexican Beers !

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Simple. Affordable and great food. Los Tres always seems to be a gret pace to go when we're in the mood for Mexican. It's not Tex-Mex crap but good, family style Mexican food. They have excellent Margarita's, the salsa is the best around and the menu has something for everybody's taste. This is not a fancy, decorated pseudo-Hispanic restaurant but a down-to-earth pace with real food.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Los Tres Potrillos? Share your experiences!