“Always fresh”
Review of Floozies Pie Shop

Floozies Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Louisa
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I got the quiche this time, because I knew the crust would be just like the pie crusts. I was not disappointed! Served with a side of soup or salad - I had salad. My lunch friend had egg salad on white, and was also pleased.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

This is a compilation of a number of visits to Floozies. At some point we have had just about all the pies from a tart cherry to the float away lemon meringue and all lived up to the hype in other positive reviews. The lunch sandwiches and salads are fresh, the bread local and the portions ample. Cute small dinning room decorated with antiques. Service is prompt and prices very reasonable. We think it is the best value for breakfast and lunch between Richmond and Charlottesville.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The food at Floozie's is good and the service is good, but I wasn't amazed. You can laugh (or rebuke me), but a wobbly table earns minus points right away. There were no other tables available, so we were stuck at the wobbly one. The lunch food was average, but their pie is really good. There were four of us, everyone had a different type, and we loved the pie. They are friendly folks and I would go again.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Great quaint little place! Friendly and super clean! Loved the decor. Breakfast was great, loved the jam! And had to buy a whole pie for the road

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

We were very excited to learn about a nearby pie shop during our visit to Lake Anna. We really like pie and were not disappointed at Floozie's! We swooped in about 30 minutes before closing and were loving the kitchen kitsch decor and friendly staff. We got our pie to go and promptly consumed our newfound treasure at the tables out front. All I have to say is Yeah! We ended up getting 4 pieces for the a little over $10. Our selections were Key Lime, Apple, Triple Berry and Sour Cherry. My favorite was the Cherry closely followed by the Apple -although my sister swears that the Key lime is the best she has ever had. We may be swinging by for some more on our way home -it is not really on our way, but it is definitely worth the trip.

Been to Floozies Pie Shop? Share your experiences!