See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Lovettsville Bed and Breakfast for two nights in the Daisy room. The B&B itself is a charming old house located in the small town of Lovettsville, Virginia. The owner and her mother run the place and it is well kept and very comfortable. The food they offer for breakfast is delicious and delightfully not standard. Our room was roomy and nicely furnished with a large shower, fireplace, and balcony. The area is great for wine touring and really fantastic dining options. There are easily 10+ wineries within 30 minutes, many much closer and there are a few really outstanding restaurants within the area as well. A fantastic getaway, next time we go we may head over to Charles Town to see the horse races! The only small issue we encountered was that the guests in the room next door to us were a bit loud. Overall, well worth the stay in a lovely place to be by so many great attractions.

Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We just want to recommend this B&B. The Daisy Room was large with a fireplace and back deck, free Wi-fi, wonderfully delicious breakfasts made by Karen, air conditioned, large shower and even a place to do our laundry! Karen and her mom were great to visit with during our breakfasts there. Although this B&B is located in a small town, we were close to all of the historic sites and wineries in that county. It was a delight to stay there! The price was more than reasonable too!

Room tip: There are 3 rooms and each one is lovely!
Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank ctabbott1947
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This is my first time in Lovettsville and I was fortunate enough that a colleague of mine put me up in the Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast.  Karen, the hostess, is a classically trained pastry chef with more than 30 years experience in event planning.

Prior to opening this beautiful B&B, she planned events all over the DC including the White House.  The rooms are clean, comfortable and inviting.  The food is out of this world.  Karen uses only local products and will make you whatever you want.

She truly walks the talk when it comes to customer astonishment.  Karen did everything she could to make me comfortable.  Including, giving me a brand new toothbrush because I forgot mine in my haste to pack (I apologize for the morning breath).

The balcony outside the Rose Suite is worth the trip, along with the jacuzzi tub and the 500 count sheets.  The Lovettsville B&B is definitely one for the record books.  I will be back!

Date of stay: May 2011
Reviewed April 25, 2011

We stayed at the Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast over my fiance's birthday weekend. Karen, the owner, was very friendly and made us a delicious breakfast. We really enjoyed chatting with her and felt right at home. Our room was neat, clean, and very attractively furnished. While we enjoyed having access to the back deck, my one complaint about the B&B is that all of its rooms share the same deck...this really limits privacy at the B&B. If anyone is out on the deck, they are basically right outside your window. That said, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this friendly, well-located B&B to friends.

Date of stay: April 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We booked our stay at the Lovettsville B&B because of its close proximity to Middleburg, VA. Karen- the innkeeper -was very nice and helpful; she gave us tips on what to do in the area and we wound up spending an evening at a casino in nearby West Virginia. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The breakfast was good. Overall it was a decent/good experience.

Date of stay: August 2010