“Bad service & burned food”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 13, 2015

We went here to grab a quick bite to eat which turned into a long bite to eat. It took an hour to get our food and when we did get our food I was only brought half of mine and it took another 20 minutes to get the other half. To add insult to injury my french toast was burned and I was just to tired to try and wait another 20 minutes or more for it to be fixed. In the hour we waited for our food no one came by once to ask if we needed anything else or refill our drinks. It was not a pleasant experience and we will not be going back.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

We stopped at this restaurant for breakfast today and were somewhat disappointed with the service. We were seated promptly, provided with drinks, and our order was taken. After placing our order, it took about 30 minutes for the food to arrive. We watched our plates sit on the counter for 10 minutes before the server brought them to the table. Needless to say, the food had cooled considerably. Since we were in the middle of a long trip, we ate the food without complaining. There are many other restaurants in the area and I wished I had chosen one of the competitors.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

We decided to try Bob Evans for breakfast after receiving an E-Mail promotion. We were not disappointed and now have frequented Bob Evans numerous times ordering a variety of breakfast items. Service is fast and the servers are very attentive. If you like pancakes try the $4.99 pancakes which are more than a normal person can consume. The other breakfast items are also very filling.
We suggest signing up for the Bob Evans E-Mail to take advantage of their frequent specials.
The dinner menu is somewhat sparse regarding items we would order, however, if we do have dinner at Bob Evans we will try the Salmon.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

The food was good and hot serve not so hot cant remember waiting that long ever at a bob evans and had to ask for everything twice napkins ,coffee, half/half not the best I have ever been too.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I was disappointed with the food and service the last time we visited. It was on a Sunday, but it seemed like the place was short staffed. While the waitress was nice, she did not come back to the table for refills, bring salt (which was missing on the table). The food was not that tasty. I had a veggie omelet. Usually have a better experience at this location. Will probably try another location on Sundays for brunch.