“Good food great service ”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Nice breakfast at BE Lynchburg. Menu and quality standard for this chain but this time the service made it extra good. Stephanie B was friendly, professional and timely. Of course the biscuits and sausage gravy were very good.

Reviewed December 16, 2015

I have grown up in the north and have loved Bob Evans for some time as well as visited the original farm. As well, I normally do not review chain restaurants. However, this particular Bob Evans has gone down hill since it was built. I stayed away for sometime because I knew it was not doing well, but recently decided to give it another try. Unfortunately, nothing has changed. I ordered the Farmer's Breakfast - eggs over easy, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. The eggs were actually done right. The hash browns had under cooked parts and burnt parts. The bacon was the same - one piece had one end burnt and the other raw. The pancakes were not light and fluffy, but under cooked and heavy as if they had too much water. I have never been a fan of the coffee, but with this meal that was one of the better parts. As well, the server took me to my table and instantly asked if I needed more time to read through the menu before I had even sat down. As well. I never got silverware so I stirred my coffee with a straw. When she brought my food, she asked if I needed anything else to which I mentioned silverware. Add to this the free WiFi was very questionable.

Normally, I would not rate a one time meal at a chain, but this is not the first time for this particular restaurant. I unfortunately will not be coming back here again. I may have to settle for Cracker Barrel - which does not have wifi.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

We went here to grab a quick bite to eat which turned into a long bite to eat. It took an hour to get our food and when we did get our food I was only brought half of mine and it took another 20 minutes to get the other half. To add insult to injury my french toast was burned and I was just to tired to try and wait another 20 minutes or more for it to be fixed. In the hour we waited for our food no one came by once to ask if we needed anything else or refill our drinks. It was not a pleasant experience and we will not be going back.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

We stopped at this restaurant for breakfast today and were somewhat disappointed with the service. We were seated promptly, provided with drinks, and our order was taken. After placing our order, it took about 30 minutes for the food to arrive. We watched our plates sit on the counter for 10 minutes before the server brought them to the table. Needless to say, the food had cooled considerably. Since we were in the middle of a long trip, we ate the food without complaining. There are many other restaurants in the area and I wished I had chosen one of the competitors.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

We decided to try Bob Evans for breakfast after receiving an E-Mail promotion. We were not disappointed and now have frequented Bob Evans numerous times ordering a variety of breakfast items. Service is fast and the servers are very attentive. If you like pancakes try the $4.99 pancakes which are more than a normal person can consume. The other breakfast items are also very filling.
We suggest signing up for the Bob Evans E-Mail to take advantage of their frequent specials.
The dinner menu is somewhat sparse regarding items we would order, however, if we do have dinner at Bob Evans we will try the Salmon.