“Food was good”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Food was great but I thought a little expensive for what I got. Not very crowded when we arrived and did not have to wait long. Our first time eating at Five Guys.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The burgers were flavorful and juicy! The service was also excellent and fast. We will visit again when we're in town.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s been about two years since I’ve been to a Five Guys restaurant . I went this weekend and was terribly disappointed . I don’t know if it’s just Lynchburg or if all Five Guys have change their burger sizes. But their burgers were about the same size as a McDouble at McDonald’s . What happened there? There was a time when I could not even finish a Five Guys burger because it was so big. They’ve changed their burgers and now they are no better than a Wendy’s, or McDonald’s, or any other fast food place. I have always thought they were a step above all that and in a class all their own. Unfortunately, at least here in Lynchnurg, that is not the case any longer. The burger was nothing special and ...small. So disappointed! Definitely not worth the price Now. I doubt I’ll be going to a Five Guys for a long time to come.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The burgers are delicious and you choose from a gazillion topping. The fries, cooked in peanut oil are scrumptious. No atmosphere but who cares when the food is this tasty?
Only criticism is price, quite expensive for a burger and fries.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Probably the best burger in town and yes it's a chain. 5 Guys is about the same at everyone that I have eaten at. Great burger, too many fires and too expensive.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Five Guys Burger & Fries? Share your experiences!