All reviews the ice maker liberty university room was clean great view of the mountains waffles would stay here again staff was friendly front desk staff within walking distance hot shower english muffin needed a place to stay pleasant stay in town the breakfast area breakfast attendant sink area
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We stayed for one night. The room was very clean and the hotel is taken care of very well. The breakfast was good and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It is located near many eating venues and close to WWII D Day Memorial.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I'm not a big fan of Sleep Inn breakfasts or their tiny towels. This one's breakfast was a notch below others as there wasn't a waffle machine and, sure enough, the usual tiny towels. That said, everything was clean, the room was fine and the a/c got the job done. The retro space ship shower was amusing. I asked. They have them in all rooms except handicapped. The front desk and breakfast staff were very nice and did a great job. I will need to be in the area again shortly and plan on another overnight stay here as I feel I received good value for the cost.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

First I want to say what a wonderful night manager this hotel has. He went above and beyond! Even suggested nearby places to get a bite to eat and this was like 12 am. I hate it that I have forgotten his name. Even gave me a late checkout. This is a very clean hotel! Nice comfy bed and a large hot shower was just what I needed after my long trip. Good breakfast in the am as well. I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I stayed here one night in March 2018, asked for a quiet room, everything was great from check in to check out. Appreciated the non skid mat for the shower, many hotels don't provide this and it sure makes a difference. The room was clean, staff was helpful, plenty of parking and easy access. I will stay here again. Breakfast was good, more than I expected, juice, coffee/tea, cereal, waffle, fruit, pastry. The dining area was kept clean by the staff and items were restocked.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never written a bad review for a hotel, as I understand that no place is perfect and that there must be a middle ground when opinions come into play. However, I was very disappointed in the refusal to compromise for our teenagers time together this past week at the Sleep Inn. I will preface this in saying that everywhere we go- restaurants, gyms, schools- with these 2 teams, we get complimented on how respectful and well behaved they are. They are great young adults and we’ve never had any behavior issues with any one of them. When it snows and everything closes, and teenagers have several hours to burn, there needs to be some sort of allowance for them to be able to at least play board games in the breakfast rooms or use the conference room. We don’t allow boys and girls in the same hotel rooms- and we have adults with them everywhere when they are together. They were playing games (supervised) in the breakfast room together at 2:00 in the afternoon and were told by a very grumpy female assistant manager that they couldn’t play games in there because it was too noisy- even though they were not yelling or screaming or running around or doing anything unreasonable. To make things worse, no other options were given to them to be able to do anything as a group in the hotel. I’ve stayed at a LOT of hotels in my lifetime, and have stayed at quite a few for basketball tournaments. Never have I seen hotel management as rude, condescending and unwilling to compromise as they were here. Not to mention that the female assistant manager looked like she just rolled out of bed and came to work. I am speechless at the lack of professionalism this management team showed. If a hotel is going to accept groups, they need to also allow an area for these groups to be able to congregate, as long as the group is well behaved and reasonable. I found it absolutely ridiculous that there was also a conference room, that was not used all week to my knowledge, that we were also allowed to use for games either. No compromise was even attempted. It was a huge damper on what is usually a very fun and bonding week for these teams. I will say that the rooms were clean and everything else was satisfactory, in my opinion. Brendan and Steve were very friendly and helpful. They are the ONLY two staff members I can say that about at this hotel. They both greeted us with smiles on their faces when they were there and asked how we were and asked if there was anything we needed. They are the exception here. The two women that our coaches had to deal with should not be in any position of customer service anywhere, and definitely not management. We will not be staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2018