“Great for Children and Adults”

Cavalier Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 353 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We live far away, but come down for college games sometimes. Whenever we come down we always have to go to the Cavalier. The food may not be the best but the atmosphere sure is! License plates line the walls and ceilings and you can carve or write your name on the wooden booth.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 26, 2018

My son and I stopped by for a quick bite. I had a couple of beers and we played a few games of pool. The food is very good (especially the hot dogs) and the beverages are cold.
But the service was way below par. Our waiter (do not remember his name) never checked on us and I had to go find him several times. Really bad. He seemed really out of it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

The fries are smack, and the service is unmatchable, plus I was eating alone so the owner ate with me and spread around the good vibes.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Someone at college recommended it to us.
Great burgers and fries. Everyone was very friendly there and reasonably priced. Will definately go again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We return here for a burger every time we are in Lynchburg. I think that the place would be categorized as a dive; but that seems to be where you get the best food!

Date of visit: August 2017