“Away too Long”

Shakers Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 353 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Lynchburg is near the River Ridge Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, I think it has been at least 15 years since I ate here. My office moved then. My clients and I decided to have a business lunch here. This place still has a great atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable. I love their press tin ceiling and wooden booths. This is a restaurant that just feels right. I had their Fish Tacos and a bowl of French Onion Soup. Both were tops. The price and service were both good and hope to return soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 2 nights in a row. Service friendly and attentive. Food prepared perfect. Combine this with realistic pricing. I’m now a fan and will return on my next trip to Lynchburg.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We have been eating at Shakers for over 25 years. Year after year the food has been delicious and the service amazing. We love this place.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Happy hour crowd is like a zoo. Foul mouth, loud and boisterous crowd. Would not take a family there during happy hour time frame. Place was a good family environment, not anymore. It’s a BAR only thing missing is pool tables. Worst part managers did not discourage any offensive language!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

After a long day's drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, we were steered to Shakers by the hotel desk representative in the Kirkley Hotel nearby. The hotel restaurant was closing just as we arrived, so we asked for a referral. Shakers seated us immediately, allowed us to take our time with choices even though their kitchen was nearing closing tiime as well. The burgers were excellent, as were the drinks! Refreshingly quaint ambience, with a warm, cozy feel provided by the staff!

Date of visit: September 2018