“excellent sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Great sushi. Visiting my daughter for her birthday and she wanted sushi. We looked at several places and decided that this was the place to go. We sat at the sushi bar and loved watching them prepare everything. The surf and turf roll was a very unique experience. It had shrimp tempura and covered with beef medallions torched with a spicy sauce. Very good. Will be back

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The food is becoming more and more bland. It might as well be slopped in a trough. Same "gravy" on everything, be it beef, chicken, or shrimp.

1  Thank Chrissy
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch and everyone seemed to be doing the buffet. The server was very nice and informative. After looking at the buffet, the server seemed surprised I requested a menu. There were just the average buffet items which were almost out. I ordered the Kung Po instead and some Hot and Sour Soup. The soup was excellent (I was disappointed it was taken from the buffet). The Kung Po was just average. Overall, it's hard to find a Chinese sit down restaurant and not a buffet. The dishes were acceptable and we will probably visit again, but it did not live up to the other reviewers ratings.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

we order food on a regular bases today it took 1 hour 15 mins to get to us and was cold..when we called back the Oriental lady in back ground was hollering the food was hot... I asked that the foods that were cold to be picked up and remade and was told that's fine few mins later received a call from Chris he said his name was saying we are not going to remake your food instead I will bring your money back..like wth... now 2hours later we are very hungary and lunch is over thanks but no thanks I will never order from them again.. #nodiarrheahere

Reviewed August 30, 2016

We were visiting the area and wanting some good Asian food. Stumbled across reviews for this place and decided to try it. We were encouraged by the packed parking lot, but fortunate that the large seating area allowed our party of 7 to be seated quickly.

The menu is extensive and a little overwhelming, but we all managed to get something that we loved. Two got sushi and loved their selections, one got a japanese box, and the rest of us went with Chinese dishes. My beef and scallops was so, so good! I'm already wanting to go back and have it again.

Definitely choose this place if you're in the area.

1  Thank modernscarlett