“Great”
Review of Pig N Steak

Pig N Steak
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Description: Ribs!! huge servings, tasty friendly service. affordable.If I'm ever there again at meal time that's be my stop.
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered the half rack of ribs which really was closer to a full rack. Our server was chriselle and she was helpful, informative as well as super pleasant. Sides were collared greens, baked beans and macaroni and cheese. Mac and cheese was average at best , the greens were pretty good and the baked beans were above average . The ribs were flavorful and I would go back just for them . If you like sweet tea you will love theirs . All in all I would go back for the ribs and the genuine helpful , caring service of chriselle a unique name I won't soon forget .

1  Thank theplumbingmedi... .

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have been here before. We stopped in for lunch and I ordered a BBQ platter with applesauce and collard greens. My significant other ordered a BBQ sandwich with baked beans and potato salad. We were both disappointed. The BBQ was tasteless and had no flavor. The baked beens were spicy hot. Neither one of us could eat it. The potato salad was so-so. The collards and applesauce were OK. The service was good but the food caused the lower rating. The free WiFi was very fast, if that is any consolation. The restaurants has three TVs, each tuned to something different.

1  Thank WallyB47
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Eat lunch there about every 6 months. Pork Barbecue and Steak Sandwich are my favorites. Wait staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Love this place! Great food and people. BLT and fries with Mild sauce is my favorite! The BBQ is good too

Reviewed 15 October 2016

We have stopped here twice now, both times on our way back from Graves Mountain, which is about 10 minutes up the road from Madison and both times have been very good! Generous portions with good flavor and friendly staff which equated a thumbs up by everyone in our group! Recommend the Ribs and BBQ from our samples and be aware that a order of fries is a mound to share. If ever in the area would recommend as a stop!