Americas Best Value Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$60
La Quinta
  • Restaurant
Eastside Suites(Lynchburg)
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Don't be fooled by the pics, this was an old howard johnsons and I am shoecked that they can even conduct business, the rooms are so flilthy, I mean dirty it took me over an hour to clean the microwave, the maid took the security bar off the sliding glass door and the door does not look and anyone could have come in, also they took all the drinks and gave them to the workers from my frig. left nothing it is a freakin dump, go 6 miles so extened stay south in Lynchburg, if you stay at this hotel america best value you will be eated alive by bed bugs

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank tomcindy
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 14 May 2010

This is a great place to stay. Great breakfast, good housekeeping, great front desk staff very helpful & friendly. It has a very nice big pool & even has a kiddy pool for the kids my grandkids just loved it. The pool area was very big also & well kept. The guest laundry was even nice. I had a great stay here. The bedding was good, the room was nice & clean, the bathroom was clean and roomy. I had a great nights sleep & woke up to a great big breakfast then out to the pool for a few hours of sun.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,
We want you to know how much we appreciate your business. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 11 March 2010

I relocated to Madison Heights,VA for my job.I found Americas Best Value Inn close to my work,restaurants,and shopping.From the first day,till the last day i checked out,the staff was friendly and willing to answer any questions that i had being new to the area.The rooms were spacious and clean.I had everything that i needed within reach to make my stay comfortable.Quiet place to stay.Very reasonable rates.Free breakfast daily.2 thumbs up!!!!!I stayed here 3 months.Staff Great!!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know about your stay . It is our goal to provide all of our guests with quality service and comfort at an exceptional price.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity and will stay with us again or another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located throughout the country.

Reviewed 12 October 2009

This motel has pluses and minuses. On the plus side we found the beds and linens to be clean and comfortable. The room was quiet and my wife and I both slept very well. We even had the sliding glass door cracked for fresh air as we were on the second floor facing away from the street. On the minus side the room was really worn feeling with a sense of old odor and weariness. The vinyl wall paper was peeling and the carpets were stained and dirty. The bathroom cried out for someone to spend a couple of hours of hard scrubbing. It was just grimy feeling to say the least. This place must have been a Howard Johnson’s motel years ago. The adjacent restaurant is closed down which doesn’t help the ambiance at all. In summary this is an old motel in need of care, attention and a good scrubbing inside and out. The other plus for this motel is location as this is the best one around Madison Heights, which is not saying much. We paid $70 per night and that was no bargain considering the low quality of the inn. Even though we slept well, we were glad to leave.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2009

Great Hotel if your on a budget. It's under new management, great service and very friendly. It's only about $50 a night. Plus they have specials if you would like to stay up to 3-5 days. We had wireless internet, microwave, fridge, breakfast etc.. It's only 2 miles outside of Lynchburg going North on I-29.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)