“Great Pizza”

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 12, 2018

This place has good pizza, good salad, and good fries. You order as you enter, and then find somewhere to sit and wait for your number to be called out. There doesn't seem to be any waiting staff here, but you food came out quick enough. The pizza was really nice, the 14" fed my partner and I, along with our daughter.

Very good pizza at a good price.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Elizabeth's has been a local favorite for decades. Great Sicilian-style pizza, the best subs and their alfredo is to die for. Quick, friendly service in a nice cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Traveling through and stopped in based on the reviews. Nothing fancy but great service and great food! We ordered cheese sticks and a large pepperoni pizza. It came out in no time & was all delicious! I had six young kids with me and they all loved it. If I lived near here, I'd be back again and again!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

You have to order & pay at the counter then pick up your food & carry it to your table. I would prefer to order @ the table & be served. The food is very good & plentiful. Egg plant is perfect. Would recommend but elderly and handicap will have a problem with getting food.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

The Leatherwood location is the best in my opinion, but all of them are really good. Excellent food and very good service. The best cheese steaks anywhere!