“Seafood Delight!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

All six of us enjoyed our meals, the service, and nice quiet atmosphere. Drinks, salads, and meals arrived very timely, service was excellent, and all the drinks and meals were fresh and seasoned well. The guys had all you can eat snow crab clusters and the waiter kept their portions coming until they said no more. Shrimp, she crab soup, and good ole' succotash was delicious. The only complaint was the constant buzzing and loud howling noises coming from the large window or the ducts throughout the evening. It's clean, friendly, ample parking, a little pricey, and I'll go again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Crab cakes and flounder are awesome. Make sure to get the broiled crab cakes.They have a club in the back of restaurant which gets rowdy sometimes. Go early.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Our unfortunate experience started with a young waiter who obviously was very ill at ease, and unfortunately for him never went through proper training. In short, he was a disaster. My wife and both ordered two different white wines. As we ordered the wine we first got a blank stare from the young man. That should have been the sign for my wife and I to get and leave. Mind you the selection of wines consists of approx 5 white and 6 reds. My wife ordered a Caesar salad along with the seafood platter. I ordered Caesar salad as well along with seafood Alfredo. We waited about 20 min for the salads which was served on a small plate with dressing on the side. In other words impossible to mix the dressing evenly, without spilling what might have been romaine lettuce, all over the table! Another sign that leaving before ordering wine would have been a smart move. As my wife and I started eating our salad, our entrees arrived. Not only did my Alfredo sauce have no taste at all, the dish contained a couple of small shrimp along with 5 large pieces of scallops. Not only do I dislike scallops, but I have never had Seafood Alfredo served with scallops. Lastly the pasta was clearly over cooked along the edge of the plate - microwaved! My wife’s seafood plate was so bad, it does not deserve description.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The prices are not cheap here but the service is excellent and the servings are plentiful. I got the boiled shrimp and it was a large plateful with a nice sized baked potato. The green beans are delicious and well seasoned. My husband really likes the eat fried oysters . Also the hush puppies are really great. Save room for the cheesecakes because they are delicious also.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

my wife and i visit here maybe every 2 months. the petite meals are more than enough for a normal appetite and it proved to be true again just the other nite. she got oysters and i had fried popcorn shrimp and both were plentiful and delicious. great local place for seafood.

Date of visit: August 2017