“Pizza, pasta and subs”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my all time favorites for great pizza. But, if you want to try something a little different, get the steak roll. They put a twist on the sub and I'm hooked. I love the fun feel of the restaurant and the owner has a great smile and makes everyone feel welcomed like family. When setting a lunch or dinner date, we always think of them first.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have recently moved to Richmond, so have been on the lookout for good gluten free places for my son and I (both Celiacs). We were ordering pizza from Brunetti's based on a recommendation from a friend--not even knowing that they had gluten free available. I had some anonymous GF pizzas in the freezer for the two of us. And after perusing their online ordering menu....lo and behold....they had GF crust options!! Brunetti's has two sizes GF 10" and 14". You can have any of their specialty pizzas put on GF crust as well as doing a "make your own" GF with any toppings you want. My son had pepperoni, mine was pepperoni, spicy sausage, mushrooms and artichoke. It was awesome! The GF pizza was great! I highly recommend Brunetti's if you live in the Mechanicsville (Hanover County) area! On a side note, one of our friends is vegetarian and we got him the veggie pizza and it looked great as well--lots of fresh veggies.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The pizza I get is close to my all time favorite which was a hundred miles away. Always tough to fight the old neighborhood pizza. The wife says I am awfully picky but that's ok. I like the amount and kind of the sauce, dough, and spices they have.
Going back again.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

So so calzones. Too much ricotta cheese and the crust was breadie and lacking in taste. People are nice enough. You order right as you enter. They bring it to you when ready. You get your own drinks. Not table service but expectation of a tip hmmmmm. Left one when I ordered but won't do that again. Better choices nearby include Giovanni's a mile away north on 301 or Brick Oven in Ashland or Romas in Mechanicsville

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Outside doesn't look like it would draw you in but once inside the food is by far one of the best in the Richmond area! My wife had a chicken philly with onion rings. I'm not generally a rings person but the rings were plentiful with an excellent tasting sauce! I had chicken fettuccine and it was more than enough to eat and take the rest home! Prices are affordable and they always run specials!