“CW:ROMEO”

Cold Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 123 Restaurants in Mechanicsville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 9, 2018

.Allways enjoy our Covenant Woods "Retired Men's Eating Out group. This is my favorite site. Food is to each one's liking, friendly and attentive service.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I went to Cold Harbour for breakfast on a day off. I hadn't had country fried steak and eggs in a while and saw it on the menu. I ordered it with coffee. The country fried steak was great and covered with delicious gravy. The eggs and home fries were delicious too and I ate every bite. The service was great and the servers were friendly. Very nice breakfast.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Enjoyed a post Church breakfast recently and all was great. Great food, service, and prices. Make sure you get there prior to 10am or you'll have the Church rush. We didn't do the buffet, but it looked good.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The Friday-Sunday breakfast buffet is great. Not as many selections as Shoney's, but quality is just so much better! Got to be the best southern styled buffet in the Richmond area. Includes salt Herring! Restaurant is usually quite busy during breakfast. The servers are accustomed to this environment and handle customers well. Even when not eating from the buffet and ordering from the menu, the service is prompt and well done.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Not always consistent but good food st a good price.

I usually get omelets here with hash browns. A great deal but sometimes a bit stale/greasy.

My partner loves the blueberry pancakes.

Just okay in my book.