Piedmont Vineyards and Winery - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Enjoyable

We visited Piedmont for the first time. It was a nice winery with a homey feel. We enjoyed our wine... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2013
kecompel
klelmore
Wish I could buy it

Went here with my sister and did a tasting. It's a beautiful property and was disappointed to learn... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2012
Siobhan13
Alexandria, Virginia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 8, 2012

i have been there 2 times. I have met both husband and wife. nice people. very good wine. good prices. did a tasting there.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We spent a nice hour tasting wines and purchased a couple of bottle. I would have rated this as Excellent, but the Vineyard is for sale, and it will be interesting to see if the new owners can continue producing good wine and providing a good tasting experience.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

The wines were good, they had a sangria that day that was incredible. The gentleman pouring our wine was very quiet. We ended up with two merlot, a sangria and a petite verdot and the entire visit took all of 20 minutes. It's a beautiful drive in the country, quaint setting, lovely wine.