“Local bakery”

The Upper Crust of Middleburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Middleburg
Reviewed August 7, 2017

A very nice bakery. Very good breakfast treats, pies and cookies. A local institution. Just wish they included a crusty banquette in their offerings.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Im furious . I carefully planned my grocery outing to Safeway in 95 degree weather and then planned to visit The Upper crust to buy a bunch of cookies and other baked goods for my July 4th weekend guests. I walked in at 3:45 and all the lights were off. The owner announced that he was "Done" and closing early. When I trek back to town in the morning how can I be sure they will actually be open? SO unprofessional and obviously just not enough competition. Makes me want to rent out the old Trotters Perk location and put this jerk out of business. The owner was totally rude. Its not even that good. Just the only game in town (for now).

1  Thank Coccindy
Reviewed June 19, 2017

By sharing your experiences, you're helping travelers make better choices and plan thWow. This place has been here for a very long time. The pies looked incredible. We took home a maple apple pie. Probably the BEST PIE CRUST I have ever had!!!! The pie was also incredibly delicious. Cash only.eir dream trips. Thank you!

1  Thank Crazzzzs
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch at this great little hole in the wall. This is nothing fancy. You can take your sandwiches out for a picnic or they have a fair amount of seating out back. I had the BLT on homemade sourdough and it was delicious. Soft, fluffy, flavorful bread, lots of thick-cut bacon, red, ripe tomato, and crisp lettuce. Yum. I also had a coconut oatmeal cookie that was amazing. I had a really tough time walking past the variety of homemade fruit and cream pies that were so tempting. I still regret not giving in.

1  Thank 642DY72
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The Chicken Salad on Croissant is delicious. Homemade cookies are a must, try the cowpuddles and lemon bars, or take home a berry pie. You will love anything you choose.

1  Thank cali585