“So Many Flavors!”
Review of Popcorn Monkey

Popcorn Monkey
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Middleburg
Cuisines: American
Description: A gourmet popcorn shop providing small batch gourmet popcorn by hand cooked in %100 coconut oil. No factory here....popping fresh daily!
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I enjoyed sampling several flavors. The confetti was surprisingly very good! There are quite a few flavors to choose from but I don't think you can go wrong with any. I'm basic so I stuck to buying cheddar!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

As a local I finally went to the Popcorn Monkey. This is what I dont like:

They dont pop on site.

The popcorn is stale.

The place is freezing and smells gross.

1  Thank Coccindy
Reviewed 12 July 2016

If you LOVE popcorn this is a great place to go. There is a very wide selection of varieties from Texas Tornado (Spicy) and Loaded Potato to Dark Chocolate Sea Salt (best seller) and Confetti (think skittles). You can get tins filled with your choice of flavor and there are 6 sample flavors you can test. The only drawback is that the pricing is a little steep. Excellent for a gift to send someone or a guilty pleasure every so often.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I've lived in the area for 18 years. I knew about Popcorn Monkey but never managed to get over there.

Glad we finally made it. We opted for their bestseller-dark chocolate sea salt, two 7.75 oz bags for $12. I didn't think the price was unreasonable, considering you'd pay about as much at the movies for mediocre popcorn. It's delicious! Slightly sweet balanced with the right amount of saltiness. Addictive! Husband got the sea salt, also good especially if you're craving something salty. I have more of a sweet-savory preference.

The staff couldn't have been more friendly. Greeted us immediately and set about explaining the products, encouraging us to try samples. We were there on Mother's Day and there was a steady flow of customers.

We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Good but a bit overpriced, the staff
seemed bothered we were there.
Notthing special but if you like a variety