“Sunday Brunch at the Salamander Resort”

Harrimans Virginia Piedmont Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harrimans Virginia Piedmont Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Middleburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Take a culinary carriage ride through Virginia's piedmont region with Harrimans at Salamander Resort & Spa. Harrimans features a local bounty of bold, fresh and flavorful dishes sourced with the highest quality ingredients all while celebrating the rich resources and history of Virginia's most fertile region. Whether you are hosting a private chef's dinner in our Cooking Studio, enjoying a lively meal with friends in the dining room, indulging in Sunday Brunch, taking a pre-dinner stroll through the Culinary Garden or relaxing with an after dinner cordial by our fire pit, at Harrimans, it always feels like Saturday night. HOURS Breakfast Mon — Sat 6:30am — 11am Dinner Wed — Sun 5pm — 10pm (closed Mon & Tues) Sunday Brunch Sundays 9am - 1pm
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Worth the trip from Washington DC, the Brunch was wide-ranging and interesting. Sides of beef, egg dishes, assorted sausages, French toast, biscuits and gravy...name it, they have it. Save room for the fantastic assortment of desserts.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Brioche French toast was amazing. You are able to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on the grounds of the resort. The waiters will come outside and serve you at a timely fashion. Like the resort, it is dog friendly and you may sit outside with your dog. I would have liked to go there for dinner but they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.I would recommend this place for Brunch or Breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a great breakfast buffet here in the Salamander Resort restaurant. Unlimited OJ and custom omelets to die for. A good assortment of fruits and cereals. Lots of breads and pastries as well meats. The staff were attentive and overall a very good way to start the day.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The family ate here recently as the title suggest not totally a wonderful experience certainly it's a poor value the chef should be fired for allowing some dishes out of his kitchen my dish of duck confit was to use a French description "homteux" the sound of it I French describes it better than the english translation of horrible even disgusting I should have been wary of the kitchens ability to prepare some thing a little more challenging than the skirt steak which in all fairness was well prepared when the duck arrived it came on a bed of rice the black flecks of the rice kernels were not grains of wild rice as I thought instead they were just plain burned which matched the overcook duck leading me to suspect the cooks left it in the microwave too long Unfortunately I gave it a go it tasted as I described Big Mistake Over 20 years in the military you learn to suffer through most anything if you are hungry enough which I was Inly after eating some of it did the waitstaff inquire as to whether I was happy with the dish when I responded no they took back the partially eaten plate and to their credit offer me another item of my choice and did not charge me for my duck I can't say enough for their graciousness to make me happy I Have to give spat on the back to the sommelier for serving my glass of Sancerre at the perfect temperature neither to cold or to warm but just right so I could fully appreciate the bouquet and taste as is often the case of a poor kitchen the Waitstaff tries its best to compensate for the chefs poor performance as was he case in this instance One would expect better from such a well regarded resort The dining is a poor value nuff said

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

It's been quite a while since I've dined at a restaurant like Harrimans. It was quite the experience. The menu was fresh and had options for even the most discerning palate. The staff and chef went above and beyond to make sure our dining experience was one we would never forget. With an extensive wine menu, fresh produce grown in their own garden, and honey made on the premises, I truly felt like all my culinary wishes were coming true! Harrimans is a must when in Middleburg.