“New Years Day”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit to Juliens on New Years Day for a late lunch. Enjoyed pleasant and informative service. Menu was limited on that day, but a good selection. Food was tasty and well presented. We understand this locale is probably in a high rent district, so the prices were probably graded accordingly. We'll come back and try their regular menu. Enjoyed the mussel bisque and lox Benedict.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Terrible service! My friend and I went in for a late lunch, waited at least 5 minutes for someone to recognize us, waitress came and set us at a table without any pleasantries at all. Before we had time to even open the menu she wanted to know what we'd like to drink. I said we hadn't even had a chance to look yet to see what they had but water would be fine for the moment. She brought us the water and basically disappeared. We sat there for at least 20 minutes and 2 couples came and sat on either side of us and orders were taken within a couple of minutes. We still waited...no one seemed to care that we still had our menus on the table. We finally had enough and got up and left. Couldn't tell you how the food was...the ice water was cold!! That's as good as I can say!!

2  Thank Bethloveseyes
Reviewed October 26, 2016

The place is in a great location and cute inside and two people recommended it. One did say that she had been getting mixed reviews of the place lately so....

The wait staff was awesome, however our food was just okay. My Magret was overcooked and very tough. So was my boyfriend's chicken. His pasta sauce tasted more like a canned or jarred pasta. For the price, we were very disappointed. Everyone has an off day, but at these prices do you really want to chance it and try again?

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

We had lunch at this cafe. The carpet was a mess and disgusting.. The food was average and clean.. I would only go there if everything else was closed..

Reviewed May 24, 2016

We stopped here and got a light lunch...I had a BLT with a salad and my husband had a veggie burger with a salad. Prices were reasonable, the service was friendly and quick and the food was good. The menu had a nice variety of choices. The restaurant had a warm, cozy feel to it and was a nice shelter from the rain that day.