“Good food, slow service”

Joejoes superheroes and pizza
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Mineral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We ate the one in downtown Louisa, right on Main St. Prices were reasonable and food was very good, but service was super slow! It took at least 45 minutes to get 2 burgers and 3 subs and we were the only ones in the restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I first of all have never been here and wasn’t familiar with seat yourself so we asked. The waitress must have been in a bad mood because she was like “sit anywhere and someone will be with you!” Then she came over to take our drink order and asked if we were ready to order food as well. I hadn’t even gotten a chance to look at the menu so that is what I said and she rolled her eyes at me. I asked my boyfriend if he noticed that. He just asked me to let it go. We had been moving all day and we were both tired and hungry. She came back to take out orders. I ordered a burger minus the bun. Wouldn’t you think that meant no bread either? She set My plate down with my burger on Texas toast. Well I said I asked for no bun and she said well I told them. Just take it off the bread. Well I have celiac disease and taking it off the bread Still has contaminated the burger which by the way was way over cooked. I will not be returning to this restaurant in the future. I think the food wasn’t the best and the service was lousy.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I love eating here and I frequent it often with family and friends. Joe has the best subs, in fact I have not tried anything I didn't like. Haley is my favorite waitress and I am happy to hear there is another location open in Louisa.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We've been getting pizzas and ice cream here since the mid-90's and now with new ownership, we decided to eat lunch here on the way back home from the Louisa Hardware store.

My wife had the Italian sub and liked it. I had the American Hoagie and it was also quite good.

Our server was very nice, and very prompt.

Parking is usually good here, but will fill up at traditional meal times.

Do yourself a favor and stop in here when you are in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Ordered almost a $100 worth of food, and then we just sat and sat and sat.

Food might be good, but we have waited over an hour, while watching “regulars” get food when they walk in.

Last time I spend money here.

Date of visit: February 2018